The Hand Felted Wool Vest, in Rocky Mountain
The Hand Felted Wool Vest, in Rocky Mountain, is truly a work of art. Executed through a collaboration between Lisa and Natalia, a Master Felt Artist, the vest is constructed entirely as one sculptural piece. There are no seams, and the only sewing is a delicate hand stitch to stabilize the edges at the center front of the garment.
- Custom order only, hip length wool sleeveless vest, with hook and eye closures
- Available in Rocky Mountain
- Available in standard or custom sizes
- 95% Wool, 5% Silk
- Hand wash or green dry clean
- Custom hand felted in Canada of Merino, Perendale and Gotland Wool Fleece and Mulberry Silk
- Pair with the Pebbled Wool Dress, in Skaha Beach
Our model is wearing a LISA AVIVA size 2 (14/16).
Prefer to pay in CAD or want a fabric swatch? Advise us here.