The Hand Crocheted Poncho, in Baby Camel & Cream
The Hand Crocheted Poncho, in Baby Camel and Cream, is a true work of art. Created through the collaborative efforts of two artists, this piece is whisper-soft and sculptural. A dreamy combination of silk, fine kid mohair, baby camel and linen yarn, the outer layer features a fine, fuzzy halo. Constructed utilizing different stitches and entirely handcrafted - each piece is unique. While our artist works from a pattern, she is encouraged to enhance the work with
her own inspiration, altering the design details as she sees fit. And while the garment has two armholes and a horizontal orientation, it is intended to be worn draped, inspired by the wearer.
- Sculptural hand crocheted poncho, blending baby camel hair yarn and a fine kid mohair
- Available in Baby Camel & Cream
- 57% Silk, 21% Fine Kid Mohair, 15% Baby Camel, 7% Linen
- Dry clean recommended
- Hand Crocheted in Canada
- Layer over the Column Dress or the Ethereal Tunic Dress
- Please note: All purchases of the S/S 21 Collection, are custom orders with delivery in early May
Our model is wearing a LISA AVIVA size 2 (14/16).
Prefer to pay in CAD? Advise us here.